Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

The List


It was not in my plans today to putter around in the garden, I even had a list, a pressing list of " to do's", and nope puttering around in the garden was clearly not on the list! I thought I would just quickly run the kitchen scrap bucket out to the compost pile, "quickly", before tackling "the list". Scurring along the path, there they were, just hanging there, crying out'

" Pleeeeeease pick me! "

This is not normal, raspberries this late in summer? Okay, I must pick these immediately before they are history.

Pop two in bucket, two in mouth, repeat....

Ooooooooooooohhhhh.... The cool nights have made these gems sweeter than ever. yum.

A perfect moment, except my friends Howard and Henry by their patient murmurings over the fence, beg me to share.

Raspberry leaves are their delight. I guess it really was a late summer treat that was meant to be shared.

And only after my other companion got his share. That dadgum pooch loves raspberries too!

" I don't care how cute you are sitting there Gus!"

Repeat with me, "Two in the bucket, two in the mouth".

Yeah yeah, the list , right?

The basil cryed out,

"Pleeeeeease pick me! "

Okay thats it! Bye bye list...

This calls for some serious tea time to contemplate the evils of list making.

In my teapot

Red Rooibus, nettle leaf, slice of fresh ginger.

Blessings,

Bfitz

Post A Comment!

Saturday, September 27, 2008 - Untitled Comment

Posted by gabbie427
Yummy looking raspberries there!!!! What a nice suprise.

God's Blessings,
Amy Jo

No comments: