Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fun & Fame


Today is my big debut!

The perfect storm. When all the elements come together to create an opportunity to experience a moment that will probably never again happen quite like this, to me, in my life. It was unexpected, the rush that came over me as I with racing heart and joyful anticipation retrieved the kids old childhood sled down from it's permanent resting place in the barn. I never in my wildest dreams thought destiny would inevitably bring me and bullet to this day, and my 30 seconds of fame!

"The arctic blast challenge".





Post A Comment!

Thursday, January 22, 2009 - whoo hoo!!

Posted by Lorie
Oh my gosh!! I laughed with delight when I saw you (and heard you) screaming down your road in the snow. Oh what fun! And Gus was just as joyous as you were. what fun!! I wish I could have had a turn at flying down the snow too...today you have made me smile my lovely, goofy and dear friend. May we live and laugh many more times to come. :)

Oh yes, whenever you want to come and hang out with me and the ponies, please do come on down!!
Good times await cowgirl!
Permanent Link

Thursday, January 22, 2009 - an award for you

Posted by Lorie
Hi again my goofy little friend. Since you graced us with your video and your moment of fame and fun. I am passing along an award to you. Come on over and pick it up!!
Permanent Link

Sunday, January 25, 2009 - Sledding

Posted by Bubs
Faster then a speeding (bullet) more Powerful than a locomotive, That's my dear sister Betty!!!
Permanent Link

No comments: