Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

God Bless Us Everyone


God bless you with peace and joy in His Son Jesus Christ.
May your families be abundantly blessed this coming year.



Post A Comment!

Thursday, December 31, 2009 - xmas video

Posted by Anonymous (98.238.205.137)
I just loved that pather creek Christmas video. I just wanted to transport myself right to that little cottage and kiss and hug all those children. I have to be there next year!!! Have a wonderful new year full of our Lord's blessings!!! cindy
Permanent Link Edit Delete

Sunday, January 3, 2010 - Untitled Comment

Posted by HopefulHeart77 (68.207.166.139)
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I only make kombucha twice a month so it takes alot (I drink alot). Of course I have to make it more often in the summer because it ferments faster. I do not sell it.
I have been trying to adapt my recipe to soaking the grain. So far, its a no go! I will keep trying though! I soak all my grain for everything else except my bread. Thanks again for stopping by.
Many blessings to you and yours.
Permanent Link Edit Delete

Sunday, January 3, 2010 - Untitled Comment

Posted by HopefulHeart77 (68.207.166.139)
The black cat in your background pic looks just like ours!

No comments: