Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Oops, We Did It Again!


We have been told by home appraisers that two many structures on a piece of property can actually have a negative impact on value. After all we don't want to look like hillbillys, do we. Do we?

Uhhh.... well..... oops, we did it again. We tried to take the appraiser's words to heart a couple of years ago and took down a heavy timbered storage shed. But then oddly, what seems to happen indirectly, other mysterious construction appears.


I reason over and over, that in the olden days these outbuildings of sorts served important purposes in the life of real honest to goodness homesteaders. The house, barn, woodshed, chicken coop, outhouse (I have a secret desire for one of these). Functional garden art, right?

Okay, I know that these are not the olden days, Okay? I guess that sort of pigeon holes me as a hillbilly.

"Howdeee......"

Check out the Head Hillbilly and our new project!






Secretly, as this project continues, I have an inner rational voice that says, STOP! Stop and back the bus up.! But hillbillyess says "Gwon an git er done!"





Stats:
Hillbilly (1) Rational (0)






Hillbilly scores again

I be skidaddlin' now





Post A Comment!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 - Untitled Comment

Posted by inthedeepwoods (68.19.216.131)
Lol, hey don't worry about it! Your in good company! :-) I'm always telling my hubby ~ embrace your inner redneck honey, don't fight it! I've found that it's the hillbillies that generally have more common sense about *real* life anyway and I'm quite happy to be counted among them. :-)
Permanent Link Edit Delete

Friday, October 2, 2009 - Untitled Comment

Posted by Lorie (206.212.236.2)
Well, I'll be hornswoggled!!! If that ain't gon be a purrdy new buildin'...boy howdy ifin' it ain't!!!
I be admirin' of that, yes'm I am!!!

Just what ya gon do wit it??
Permanent Link Edit Delete

Sunday, December 20, 2009 - yeah where's my tub?

Posted by Anonymous (98.238.205.137)
Wow, that's one awesome green house. So you got my soaking tub ready yet?:) Love you my sister

No comments: