Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Anne Girl



Remember Anne girl?

You know, Anne, with an "E"?






When Marilla looks up from her knitting on the porch to see Anne Shirley who had been away for so long coming down the lane, home to Green Gables? It gets me everytime.

It was time.... time for my own girl to return to Panther Creek Cottage. To drink it all in and see the dear folk once again.. and watch our old raggedy video tape of "Anne of Green Gables, eat popcorn and consume chocolate.


But first things first....
my girl helped me finish stripping out the barn.





And this was good...
lest she would rather imagine her life with Matilda Bluett!




Just like Anne,
my girl had one catastrophe after another.... in the barn.






Land sakes child....





You do beat all.


I remain very respectfully yours,

Aunt B


P.S.
And just like Anne.... her kindred spirit... my girl can also talk the hind leg off a mule !


Post A Comment!

Monday, November 9, 2009 - Untitled Comment

Posted by borderling (74.44.14.107)
i love it. We just finished watching the whole series this weekend. A lot of time in front of the TV. But we love Anne, even my honey, who bought it for us in the first place.
From Glory Farm,
Rhonda
Permanent Link Edit Delete

Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - Untitled Comment

Posted by Anonymous (71.111.190.214)
Aunt Betty I love this! I'm coming up for more farm work and anne of green gables soon! I love you ♥tori
Permanent Link Edit Delete

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 - Untitled Comment

Posted by Lorie (206.212.236.2)
What a wonderful day spent with your niece. She sure has grown up! You know, I don't think I've ever seen this movie. Will have to check it out. I've been doing some catching up here after a fairly long absence of blog-reading...thank you very much my beautiful friend - for everything!! I love you!!
Permanent Link Edit Delete

Sunday, November 22, 2009 - Untitled Comment

Posted by simpleoldgurl (216.218.125.202)
LOL, oh my! My Gran used to say that all the time, "Land's sakes! Thanks for the terrific memory, and many blessings!
BTW, I love all of the Anne of Green Gables movies, and books, and Anne is such an endearing character!

No comments: