Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Siimpleolgurl



Simpleolgurl, now that's a blog handle I would love to steal, if I could, but I can't.

And I wouldn't, cause I shouldn't. (sigh).

Because it's taken, I feel forsaken.

And... I will be kind, and rewind. Right now... ZIP!

I love a good Weblog handle, kind of like book titles, I see a beauty and click, I'm there! And what a treat when the content speaks to you. A keeper!

God bless you Simpleolgurl (my kindred spirit) of Furbelow Cottage for your blessed faith and the loving uplifting words you shower on all who visit your blog. And for inspiring us to keep our eyes upon Jesus in Devotional Stepping Stones



Mighty powerful advice from Simpleolgurl:


Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the Devil says,
"Oh crap, she's up!"


Oh crap! Did I just steal that?

Gracefully yours,
bfitz










Post A Comment!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 - Untitled Comment

Posted by Lorie (69.168.119.111)
Hey, hey sweetcheeks!! Hope you and the family have a blessedly wonderful Thanksgiving...I wanna come up and sit in the sauna with you my friend and drink an icy cold beer! Sound good? Call me girlfriend. Oh hey, we got our woodstove in - LOVE IT!! Got 2 cords of wood being delivered Monday - oh yeah! :) I am squirrel...
Permanent Link Edit Delete

Friday, December 4, 2009 - :)

Posted by simpleoldgurl (216.218.114.194)
Hey Girl! I missed this post!

I love that saying, too, and have to give credit to Cheri, who sent it to me in a cute e-mail! And yep, you can steal away! Well, shoot, if I give you permission, it ain't stealin'...well have at it Girl, and the Lord bless you and yours!

Hey...just a thought, what about "Tatertotter, or Hillsatillatater? LOL, I have had a many a smile from those tater stories, Girl!

Us'ns is gotta stick together, being Hillbillies and all, ya'll!

No comments: