Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pantry Gold

Seemed like a good time as any to organize the pantry a bit. Periodically I need to straighten things out some because I am forever tossing in items here and there, thinking I will get back to tidy up sooner or later. Only, it's always later. Sometimes a lot laaaater..... Check out this Jiff peanut butter will ya?





A conversation with myself....

"I'ts always a good idea to date your can goods and other staples before storing them in the pantry."

" Uh,yeah."

"Because you know the importance of rotating out older items."

"Uh,yeah."

" Cause you don't want to feed spoiled food to your family."

"Uh,right."

It could kill them you know.

"I know."

"You won't feed that 12 year old peanut butter to your family will you?"

" course not."





It looks good. It smells good. It tastes good. I think it's good.

And dadgum it, it's true.







Choosy moms still choose Jiff!!!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Ha! I do periodically go through the fridge and I'm appalled at the dates I find in there.
I laughed hysterically at your comment about the bouncing Velveeta! Made my day.